About the role
Your opinions and contributions will be encouraged and valued. You will become a key player in maintaining our high standards for customer deliverables.
Your role will include:
- Creating reusable SASS based stylesheets.
- Working with our designer to create responsive HTML templates.
- Integrating templates into our clients applications.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Experience working with source control (SVN and Git).
- Confidence in their communication skills both written and phone.
- Experience using CSS frameworks to increase development speed and platform consistency (for example Bootstrap or Foundation).
Knowledge or experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Interest in User Experience and User Interface design.
- Angular or similar (React).
- Content management systems (Wordpress).
- Jekyll and Liquid.
- Containerisation (Docker).
- Automated testing (Selenium).
- To provide an environment suitable for further learning and your development.
- To provide a friendly environment for working in.
- To impart knowledge from many years of experience web development and the industry as a whole.
Depending on experience, competitive.
Our friendly and fantastic team is based at our office in Crowborough, East Sussex, on the edge of the beautiful Ashdown Forest. Remote Working can be considered for the right candidate.