About the role
Your role will include:
- Working alongside other team members to design and set up secure virtualised/cloud infrastructure.
- Updating existing systems with latest software patches.
- Deploying application updates requested by our team of developers.
- Performing vulnerability scans across networks and assessing findings.
- Monitoring systems and infrastructure.
- Investigating and responding to support requests.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Methodical and process driven work ethic.
- Confident in their communication skills.
- Motivation to develop their own skills in systems administration and learn from our senior members of staff.
Knowledge or experience in the following would be desirable but not essential:
- Linux (CentOS, Fedora or Red Hat preferred).
- Database administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL).
- Windows desktop/server support.
- Hardware maintenance.
- AWS or other cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Digital Ocean).
- Python or Bash scripting.
- To provide an environment suitable for further learning and your personal development.
- To provide a friendly working environment.
- To impart knowledge from our many years experience in the industry.
Depending on experience, competitive.
Our friendly and fantastic team is based at our office in Crowborough, East Sussex, on the edge of the beautiful Ashdown Forest. Remote Working can be considered for the right candidate.